10/25/11

Does smudging get rid of good spirits also?


Does smudging get rid of good spirits????
10/27/2016


My answer is,

NO!

I was believing that I covered Smudging, at least for my people, in past websites and blogs however, I was wrong!


As with my (Children of the plains film one more time)!

blog,


This question keeps coming up also and it is extremely important!

Smudging to me is a talk with Kiehtan (Creator) because after all friends, ‘nothing gets done’ without the blessing from Kiehtan (Creator)!

Smudging does not, get rid of spirits!

Smudging clears and cleans your area of Evil Spirits only, if you falter in your prayers to your Creator for help in having these spirits flee, they will come back.

If you want to also "get rid of other then evil spirits"

just ask them to look elsewhere for the help that they need because you are upset while they are around, they will then leave you alone!

Also to answer another good question this one from

Purchase College state University Purchase New York


smudging good spirits

One can sit were you believe your good spirits may be, smudge and peacefully talk with your spirits however, constantly pray for Creators guidance while at this visit, to be sure that Trickster did not sneak into you visit!





No comments:

Post a Comment